Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Goddess Books

Here is a partial list of the books that I have been using as references for a couple of projects I am working on. I have been reading a lot of books about Goddesses and about Home Decorating with references to Spirituality in general and Goddesses in particular. Check back for more information about the projects I am working on and the books that I am using as references.

Embracing the Goddess Within: A Creative Guide for Women

Goddess at Home: Divine Interiors Inspired by Aphrodite, Artemis, Athena, Demeter, Hera, Hestia, and Persephone (Interior Design and Architecture)

Spirit of the Home: How to Make Your Home a Sanctuary

The Great Goddess: Reverence of the Divine Feminine from the Paleolithic to the Present

We Goddesses: Athena, Aphrodite, Hera

When God Was a Woman (Harvest/Hbj Book)

Where Women Create: Inspiring Work Spaces of Extraordinary Women

1 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

Hanje, you did it again, you have me making another wish list at Amazon.com for some books. Hopefully I can try & get some of them from the library, but the selection here is pretty limited.

Have a fabulous art day!!!!

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home