Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Back to School

I always get excited when it is time to go back to school. And, for me, it is time to take a drawing class at the local community college. I went over to the college to register today. The main campus of Cochise Community College is in Sierra Vista, about a 30 mile drive from where I live.

I filled out my applications and went in to get a signature from the advisor. She checked the class on the computer and told it me it was full. I was dissapointed, but she suggested that I might be able to get permission from the instructor. She called his office, but he was not at that campus.

I asked the advisor if she thought it would be worthwhile to show up for the first day of class and see if there were drops and/or if he would let me in the class. (Class starts next Monday.) While we were discussing this, she was still making phone calls, tracked down the professor and he gave his approval...

So...whooo hoooo....back to school next Monday for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home