Tuesday, December 26, 2006

A Place for Everything and Everything in it's Place



As a natrual-born slob, this is a goal that is not an easy one for me to achieve. But, I am hoping with the right intention and the right tools, to be able to come closer to it in 2007.

My mother-in-law sent me a bithday check a few weeks ago, and I decided to spend it on something I have been eyeing for a while. It is a spnner rack for my craft paints. The ad claims that it holds 192 bottles of craft paint, and although I have never taken an actual count, I figured that between my craft paint bottles and my dimensional paint bottles, I had to be in the ballpark.

Now my paints are sorted by color and type. They take up less space and I can actually see what I have without pulling each bottle out of the shoe box. And, I am 37.8% more likely to put them away when I am not using them. This spinner takes up a fair amount of space on my table, but it is a joy for my bottles of paint and for me. Onward to my goal have having a place for some things and some things put away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home