Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Leaving St.John



When we left St.John yesterday, we took the ferry to St.Thomas and then took a cab/van to the airport on St.Thomas.


I want to tip my hat to our cab driver, who had turned his cab/van into a thing of beauty. He was not hampered by design school, or fear of being "over the top" or anything else that holds me back in my art. He made something really beautiful, and his dashboard looks a lot more like what I wanted my Mermaid Chair to look like than what it ended up looking like.


So, the lesson learned...be true to your vision...even if it isn't "polite" or "correct."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow that is so cool what he did to his cab, I just love it....JoTee

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a BIG fan of art cars - this is way cool! Nan

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home