The lesson I learned this week is that I DON'T HAVE TO SAVE EVERY FAILED EXPERIMENT.
As I was going through old mail (opened and unopened), mixed in with art supplies, mixed in with ideas for projects....all piled high on part of my art table...I realized that I was finding more than a few failed experiments....
And it was very liberating to THROW THEM IN THE TRASH!
Now sometimes a failed experiment can be saved...can be altered...can be turned into something else. But most of the time, I find that if it failed, there was a reason. And I learned from the failure. NO NEED TO SAVE IT!!!
So...a little progress was made on de-cluttering my studio space and I learned something too!