Sunday, November 18, 2007

Netflix Friends (A Personals Ad of Sorts)

Looking for Netflix Friends. If interested, please contact me at my email address: hanjerichardsdesign@gmail.com. Without going too deeply into my addictive personality, suffice to say, I am very into Netflix...and I love having lots of Netflix Friends.

If you are not familiar with the online movie ordering service, Netflix...check them out.

This from the Netflix website: Netflix Delivers DVD Rentals To You
With Netflix you can rent as many DVDs as you want and watch movies instantly on your PC for one low price. There are no late fees and no due dates, and DVD shipping is free both ways. Plans start from only $4.99 plus applicable tax. With our most popular plan, you can rent as many DVDs as you want (3 DVDs at-a-time) and watch 17 hours of movies instantly on your PC all for just $16.99 a month plus applicable tax. There are no additional charges


Seeing my Netflix Friends queues, ratings and comments is great fun for me. Unfortunately, it is also causing me to increase the number of movies in my queue at an alarming rate...(lets just put it this way...if I watched 5.61 movies per week for the next year...I would be caught up!) (Okay..in addition to being somewhat addictive, I also have a survivalist mentality...but that is fodder for another post.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My vote: 1 right or 2 left--though you'd look great in any of them.

Keep us posted!
-Michael

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home