Thursday, September 07, 2006

Another Project Runway Update

I am sorry, but I just don't understand what those judges liked about Jeffery's dress(?). In my book it couldn't win a jr. 4-H pagent at the local county fair!

Michael blew it last night, but I was amazed at the improvement in the look as soon as he tucked those silly pointy breast things into the bodice.

Uli should have won, in my opinion.

I am soooooooo glad Vincent is gone.

And, I guess I am a minority of one, but I didn't think Kayne's or Laura's dresses were as bad as the judges made them out to be. (Okay...as soon as Michael Kors said that if it was a mini she would look like a French Maid...well...I could never look at Laura's dress again, without thinking that.)

My 2 cents for this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home