Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Chairs of Bisbee Part 6

The deadline for Chairs of Bisbee is drawing ever closer. And, I am still changing my mind. The Zebra Chair is actually looking more like I originally concieved it than it has at any point in the process so far.

On the seat I changed the blue to aqua, the red to magenta and the green to kiwi. The rungs at the back of the chair have returned to black and white zebra print. And, three of the four legs have been painted, in kiwi, magenta and aqua.
Lots of touching up to do...and some second coats...

Tomorrow I attack the Mermaid Chair (Beach Chair?)

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Carney (Asil) said...

I love the choice of colors! Very retro! :)

Keep em coming! :)

2:55 PM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

This ine is looking great! I know what a tedious process this is, as I have the same style dining room chairs and painted them in several colors a few years ago. Good luck!

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your chairs are GREAT. I'd love to have a set myself. Very creative!! D

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home