Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Another Successful Honor Your Goddess Party!

This past Saturday there was a wonderful Honor Your Goddess Party in Sierra Vista, Arizona. The hostess and I decided to do it as a fundraiser for our Unitarian Universalist church in Sierra Vists.

The party was very well attended. There was a wonderful spread of food provided by the hostess and many wonderful volunteers.

The party was scheduled from 2-4 but people came early and stayed late. We had volunteers greeting and cashiering, so the hostess could be the hostess and I could be the artist. That worked wonderfully.

Because a large number of the guests were members of our UU Congregation, I displayed some of my UU Jewelry which is available at my eBay Shop and some of my UU Principles merchandise which are available at my Cafe Press Shop as well as my Art Dolls and Goddess Dolls which are available at my Etsy Shop.

If you are interested in hosting an Honor Your Goddess Party, please contact me at hanjerichardsdesign@gmail.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home