Monday, April 23, 2007

I did something fun last Thursday

I have been considering signing up for Artists' Prosperity Boot Camp from Abundance Bound. (This is a 10-week intensive program (taught by teleseminar), where participants learn AND implement each step of the Artists' Prosperity Systemâ„¢. Students will get financially organized, improve their money mindset, create debt plans, start developing passive income, and much more!)

One of my goals for 2007 is to develop a better relationship with money, and it looked like this might be a really good step to take toward fulfilling that goal.

Thinking about signing up for the Artists' Prosperity Boot Camp was as far as I had gotten. But last Thursday I noticed that Abundance Bound was giving a free teleseminar, and I decided to check it out.

Well, the facilitator, owner and founder of the company, Miata Edoga is a delight. The information she shared during the one hour free teleseminar was clear and well presented. (It included a worksheet, which is a sure way to hook me!) I had fun during the teleconference and learned some things I didn't know and immediately after it was over I went ahead and registered for Artists' Prosperity Book Camp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home