Monday, November 19, 2007

Vote on a new hair cut for Hanje

Okay...I have been wearing my hair in a short/mid length bob for several years...

My favorite (inexpensive) hair cutter, Frances, literally dissapeared from the location where I used to visit her in Tucson. I have made a couple emergency visits to inexpensive hair cutters in other locations...but my visits have been few and far between and now my hair is longish...as in I can wear it in a ponytail or a kind of lame braid. (I also had a silver dollar sized patch shaved from the very top of my head for a little surgery a few months ago...and that is starting to grow in...a little bit scruffily...)

So...I am thinking it is time for a shorter do...

so...I offer the following hair styles for you to vote on...

just leave a response identifying your choice for my new hair cut... but remember...I will be 54 (but a very young 54!) in a month...and I do wear glasses...which could affect the whole bangs thing...

if you wish to add entries...email them to hanjerichardsdesign@gmail.com











You can identify the pictures by row: 1,2, 3 or 4 and by position in the row: left or right

(for example if you wish to vote for the Suze Orman do...you would vote for 3 left )

Okay...my hair is driving me crazy...so get those votes in asap!!!

next week...we will discuss hair color...

and...don't forget to contact me if you would like to become a netflix friend...

hanjerichardsdesign@gmail.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Rod said...

4 right...who is that beautiful woman? I think she's right 4 me :-) And yes, I love being yr netflix friend, too (though I'm never able to keep up).

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home