Thursday, November 23, 2006

Ain't Gonna Shop at the Mall No More

Actually I haven't shopped at the mall in years. But, I like to remind myself on or around Thanksgiving that there are alternatives. To those of you who may be new to the concept of MALL AVOIDANCE, let me offer some suggestions.

Of course I will invite you to shop at any of my sales venues...my Cafe Press store and my two etsy shops: dolladay and ladyartichokeheart . There is also the option of shopping at Amazon dot com (enter Amazon through my homepage and I make a percentage of your purchase. See previous post for further details.)

If you are interested in shopping for handcrafted items etsy is a great possibility. And, you can also check out the etsy street team that I belong to: Visual Artists Street Team (VAST) a coalition of multi-media artists. You can also find some wonderful handcrafted items at eBay.

Shop in your pajamas. Shop any hour of the day or night. Don't fight the traffic, the parking lots, the other unhappy mall shoppers. Find wonderful handcrafted, artistic and one of a kind items for your wonderful one of a kind friends. Say yes to MALL AVOIDANCE. Say yes to a more relaxed holiday season. Shop online. Shop handcrafted. Be a patron of the arts!

...Ain't Gonna Shop at the Mall No More

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home