Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Wild Bird

I was on the telephone yesterday, and had a couple gel pens at hand. I never know what will appear when I doodle on the phone. The subject of flying things: birds and butterflies came up in the conversation. A couple of rather boring butterflies appeared on the page and then I was in the midst of creating this bird.



When I was done on the phone and took a look at the bird, I thought I should really do something with this. So I scanned it. Opened up Adobe Illustrator and created this version of the bird.



I then took the bird into Adobe Photoshop and created images that I could use on merchandise in my Cafe Press store. Wild bird is now available on a plethora of clothing and other merchandise, including baby and kid sizes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home